11:30 am Service
11:30am – 1:00pm
IT’S TIME TO RE-OPEN!
Since March of this year, our church has followed the Stay at Home guidelines that the Governor of PA has stipulated to combat Covid19. There has been very positive results regarding the virus and keeping in line with what the State is permitting… it’s time to open up again.
In PA, churches are considered essential and life-sustaining operations and are presently exempt from the Stay at Home mandates. Churches can meet together, however, and must maintain guidelines and recommendations for safety and protection. Our church will look and feel a little bit different for the time being, but in time, things will be even better than before.
Let’s all be aware of the following changes:
- We will begin services on Sunday June7th.
- Our service times have changed and now will be… 9:00 to 10:30 am first service, 10:30 to 11:30 am between services, and 11:30 am to 1:00 pm second service.This is for the purpose of spreading out our congregation for safety. For now, there will be no Lodge fellowship between the services.
- The church will be disinfected after each service and disinfecting sprays will be available in all the bathrooms to be used after each use.
- Hand sanitizers will also be available on the table in the back of the Sanctuary.
- Everyone is required to wear masks and respect Social Distancing. Please no hugging or shaking hands.
- Members are asked to enter the church in the main entrance past the Bookstore… but exit through the other doors past the Welcome Center and side door near the drum set in front of the church.
- We have taken out every other row of chairs in order to have safe distancing between people and please keep at least three seats between you and the next person or family.
- There will be no Children’s Church when we first begin, but will open at a later date.
- Our Wednesday night Prayer Meeting will be held in the sanctuary starting Wednesday, June 10th at 7:00 pm.
- The Bookstore and upstairs in the Sanctuary will not be open at this time as well.
- If you're not feeling well please stay home.
- Both services have limited capacity, when 1st service reaches full capacity you're welcome to attend 2nd service.
We know that some people will immediately come back to church and others may take some time in coming back. You must do what is right for you and your family. No one should be judged or have their faith questioned if they decide to stay home longer, wear masks, keep social distancing, or any other precaution they deem necessary. Everyone will be accepted, supported and loved.
We believe that with each passing day, things will improve regarding Covid19 and as it does, the precautions we are taking now will be lessened and no longer needed. LWC is doing the best we can to have services once again and, at the same time, ensure the safety and health of all who attend.
We will honor and glorify God in all that we do and have life-giving services filled with the presence and power of God. We will adapt to things as we go through this process of returning... always prioritizing the safety, health and spiritual well being of all.
It’s time to have church!
LWC Liability Disclaimer
It’s time to have church together once again. We want you to know that in the process of getting back together, LWC has done it’s best to ensure your health, safety and security in returning.
LWC has adhered to applicable CDC guidelines and recommendations regarding the safeguarding and opening of churches. However, each person and Head of Household must make their personal decision to return to church based on what is right for them and their family using their own judgement and discernment. Also, inherent in the decision to return to church is the accepting of personal responsibility and accountability for their decision to once again participate in church services.
Returning to church at any time throughout the duration of Covid19, the participant accepts the potential risk and all consequences and also releases LWC from any and all liability.
Thank you… LWC